Monday, September 26, 2011
Molly, "Pest Control"
My cat Molly is as silly as can be. Our friends, the Hollenbecks, gave Molly to us about a year ago when Molly was found by a boy named Godwin. A few weeks after we let her go outside, she brought in a big rat. That's not why I call her pest control. The rat that she brought in made my mom run and stand on a stool. At least once a week there is a pest of some sort under my bed. After she has brought in the animal my dad chases her out. Then we locked her out.
There used to be blood under my bed from poor, poor animals. I call her my cat because Molly always brings animals into my room! Once I found a lizard tail and I kept it, but know it's gone. She also found a bird a few weeks ago. We kept it for a few days, but then it died.
Molly is a cute cat, and she is pretty tough. Her main ability might be catching pests, but she also can do many other things that make her tough. Molly will try to attack our dogs if they bother her. She also can climb trees to new heights. She is tough and crazy. She picks who she likes and who she doesn't.
I like Molly because she loves me. Molly is the first cat that really loves me. She normally will sleep with me. When she ran away I cried myself to sleep. Molly is the one animal that I really am going to miss. She is the worlds best cat!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment