The differences between homeschooling and regular school include your surroundings, your time schedule and your teacher. When you are homeschooling your time schedule is very different. For me I’m done with school around 12:30, but I have homework at the end. In homeschooling your parents are also normally your teacher. Though you should probably know that my mom is only my teacher on one day of the week. Another difference in my homeschooling is that my room is my classroom. In my school I’m the only student in my grade.
The similarities of homeschooling and regular school include homework, a set schedule, and recess. For all those kids out there, homework- it’s a crime, right! Even though the amount of homework I do is pretty small, I would rather be outside playing or inside watching Disney. There is also a precise set schedule. Some of you might think that in homeschool I just race through it, but for me that’s not true. In my schedule there is always time for my favorite subject, RECESS. During my recess, I spend my time playing with my dogs.
Some of the ways that homeschooling affects me are I miss regular school and I only have one teacher. In homeschooling I miss having friends surrounding me in a classroom. I sometimes miss having friends to chat with even when I’m not supposed too. Homeschooling is harder because you only have one teacher. The reason I say that is because when I was at ACA I had more than one teacher to teach me. Instead of switching classes I stay in only one seat.
Many Ugandan kids have to wake up at 5:30a.m. and leave to go to school by 6:00a.m. Then they come home around 5:30p.m. In my experience I prefer regular school over homeschool, but prefer homeschool over African school. Homeschool is good and fun for a little bit. Then I get bored from sitting in my room day after day. So again here is my question: Homeschool for better or for worse?
So true! Glad you see the difference in both types but learn no matter what. Love you, Aunt B
ReplyDelete