Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I couldn't think of what to write. I decided to let you guys decide what I should write. So just leave a comment on what you want me to write about and I will do my best to write on that subject.
When you were back in America, what did you miss most about Africa? What were some things your American friends asked about Africa? Do your African friends ask you about your home?
What does your school day look like? (I start at 9, take a lunch break from 11:30 to 1, try to finish my work by 3, and then do piano practice from 3-3:17)
Hi Dara,
ReplyDeleteI really like reading your blog. I think it would be interesting if you wrote about one or all of the following things:
What did you do for New Years?
What do you miss most about America?
What is your favorite thing to do in Africa?
Thanks for posting.
I agree with Chelsea. I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteWhen you were back in America, what did you miss most about Africa? What were some things your American friends asked about Africa? Do your African friends ask you about your home?
Does America feel like home anymore?
ReplyDeleteWhat does your school day look like? (I start at 9, take a lunch break from 11:30 to 1, try to finish my work by 3, and then do piano practice from 3-3:17)
ReplyDeleteLiam Corrcik